EMODA Global Online Store
MARK-STYLER Co., Ltd.
3. Sales manager:
5-19-15 Hiroo, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
5. Required fees other than expenses for products:
Consumption tax and shipping costs are charged.
6. Defective products:
We will exchange these with non-defective products, but if an item for exchange is out of stock, we will provide a refund. We will not accept any return or replacement at the customer's convenience.
7. Handling of items for return:
We will absolutely not accept returns or exchanges of products for reasons other than those stated below.
• A product other than the product that was ordered has been sent.
• There was a defect with the product.
• Please note that we will not accept returns or exchanges for products other than those purchased on the EMODA Global Online Store.
8. Sales quantity:
This is stated on the product page.
9. Delivery time:
This is a maximum of seven days from the time that the order has been completed. Please note that the delivery may arrive later than this if there is a concentration of orders.
10. Method of payment:
The methods of payment are as follows.
• Payment with credit card
It is possible to pay with the following credit cards.
VISA, MASTER, JCB, AMEX, Diners
The period of validity for orders is seven days.
11. Cancellations and exchanges at the customer's convenience
An item ordered cannot be canceled or exchanged at the customer's convenience. Please contact us (email@example.com)in advance to return an item (defective products only), as it will take a long time to process returns without prior notice.
Returns and refunds without prior notice other than the above are not accepted.
(* A refused package will be redelivered, and additional shipping charges will be billed to you.)
* Use of the website may be restricted for customers regarding which there have been notable cases of "denial of acceptance," "long-term absence," and "cancellation."
12. Contact information for inquires to the dealer
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to give responses regarding the status of shipment and systems at the contact point for the head office for the reason of the protection of personal information.
Please contact us using the contact information stated above.
1. Common Service Usage Rules
2. Points Usage Rules
Common Service Usage RulesArticle 1 General Provisions
- The EMODA Global Online Store Common Service Usage Rules (hereinafter referred to as "these Rules") prescribe the rules concerning usage of services (hereinafter referred to as "the Service") common to the Website "EMODA Global Online Store" (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") operated by MARK-STYER Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
Article 2 Definitions
- "User" in these Rules applies collectively to all parties who reference, peruse or use any image, text, design, logo, video, program, idea or information etc. (hereinafter all of which are referred to collectively as "Contents") provided as the Service by the Company after understanding and consenting to all of the contents of these Rules, and includes also members as prescribed in the following clause.
- "Member" in these Rules refers collectively to all parties who, after understanding and consenting to all of the contents of these Rules, apply to register as a Member in compliance with the Company's prescribed procedures and have their application approved by the Company.
Article 3 Usage of the Service
A User must use the Service in compliance with laws and ordinances, regulations, notices and these Rules.
Article 4 Membership Registration
- A party wishing to register as a Member should make their application for membership registration after inputting/setting their name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address, ID and password in accordance with the methods displayed on the membership registration page of the Website. Further, when an applicant wishes to buy a product or receive provision of a service from the Website, they must also enter their postcode, address and telephone number in addition to the above.
- If the Company approves a membership application pursuant to the preceding clause they will send an e-mail confirming registration. The Company will register the party who filed their application to be a Member from the point in time at which they send this confirming e-mail.
- If a party applying to register as a Member is subject to any of the following the Company will not approve their application.
(a) If the party has been subject to measures such as cancellation of their membership registration etc. due to any case in the past involving infringement of any rules concerning some product or service provided by the Company, or without good reason, they have delayed performance of an obligation to pay any charges etc., refused to accept receipt of any product etc. for a considerable time, the Company has been unable to make delivery to them, they have forcefully requested a return or exchange or otherwise created a troublesome transaction. (b) If the party has included any falsehood in the content of their application. (c) If the Company reasonably determines that it would be inappropriate due to considerations of operating and managing the Service to accept the party's registration.
Article 5 Changes to Registration Content
- Whenever changes arise to all or part of the content of a Member's registration with the Company the Member must promptly update the contents of their registration in compliance with the methods prescribed separately by the Company.
- The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any disadvantage or loss sustained by a Member due to the Member failing to appropriately update their registration.
Article 6 Notifications from the Company
- The Company will notify Members of necessary matters as required by postings on the Company's website, by sending e-mails or by other methods as deemed appropriate by the Company.
- Notifications issued pursuant to the preceding clause come into effect from the time they are posted on the Company's website or are sent to Members by e-mail, and comprise part of these Rules.
Article 7 Usage Load on Peripheral Equipment for the Service and Absence of Guarantee
- The Company provides no guarantee whatsoever as to the completeness, accuracy, credibility or usefulness etc. of any information obtained by a Member through the Service, neither does the Company guarantee the operation of any kind of equipment or software that facilitates usage by Members of the Service.
- A Member must pay expenses for connecting to the Website invoiced to them by a telephone company or communications service provider of any kind due to usage by the Member of the Service, and the Company shall not compensate a Member for such expenses in any way.
Article 8 Membership Termination Procedures
- A Member may terminate their membership at any time by implementing the Company's prescribed termination procedures.
- A Member's qualifications as a Member will be forfeit from the point in time at which the Company receives a membership termination application from the Member.
Article 9 ID and Password Management
- A Member has a responsibility to strictly manage and keep the user ID and password they personally set when they perform their membership registration etc.
- A Member may not transfer, sell, pass by way of succession, loan, disclose or leak their user ID or password to a third party without prior consent from the Company.
- A Member must immediately contact the Company if they determine that their user ID or password has been illegitimately used by a third party.
- A Member is personally responsible for loss arising due to their inadequate management or mistaken or inept usage, or to unauthorized usage by a third party, of their user ID or password, while the Company bears no responsibility for these at all.
Article 10 Handling of Personal Information
The Company will handle each Member's personal information they provide when registering for membership and when using the Service in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Policy prescribed separately by the Company.
Article 11 Interruption to Provision of the Service
The Company may temporarily stop providing the Service without prior notice to Members when any of the following applies.
|(a)||Performance of maintenance or other works on equipment used for the Service.|
|(b)||Breakdown of equipment used for the Service arising due to a reason for which the Company is not responsible.|
|(c)||A telecommunications service becomes unavailable for use caused by telecommunications services provided by a type 1 telecommunications carrier or other telecommunications carrier.|
|(d)||If the Company determines it is necessary to temporarily interrupt the Service for some other operational or technical reason.|
Article 12 Ending the Service
Each Member agrees in advance that there may be cases in which the Company finishes the Service or part of the Service for Members after issuing notice to them. In this situation, the method of notification is as prescribed in Article 6.
Article 13 Disclaimer
- When there is a link from the Website to another website or resource or a link from another website or resource to the Website, the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any such linked website or for the usage conditions of such linked website by a User or the results of such usage (including but not limited to its legality, effectiveness, accuracy, credibility, safety, completeness or whether it is updated). If the Company reasonably determines that the content of any linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate to the operation and management of the Service, the Company may delete such link without issuing notice to Users.
- When a User performs any publicity (including but not limited to publicity with prizes) on the Website or is about to perform a transaction (including but not limited to participation in a promotion with prizes etc.) with any third party who performs publicity on the Website, the User performs such transaction according to their own judgment and at their own responsibility and the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any such transaction (anything that arises in connection with such transaction including responding when a party fails to discharge their obligations, contract conditions or contract parties).
- The Company may close the Website temporarily, intermittently or permanently, or discontinue, interrupt or change usage of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to Users when any of the following applies, and in such case the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or disadvantage etc. sustained by a User either directly or indirectly.
(a) If there is a natural calamity such as a fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike or heavy snow etc. (b) If there is social instability such as war, civil war, terrorism, violence or rioting etc. (c) If a telecommunications service becomes unavailable for use caused by telecommunications services provided by a type 1 telecommunications carrier or other telecommunications carrier. (d) When performing regular or special maintenance on any computer system used for providing the Service (hereinafter referred to as "the System"). (e) If it becomes difficult to operate the System due to a problem with the System, illegitimate access from a third party, infection from a computer virus etc. (f) If there is a request by a relevant government organ or judicial organ. (g) If anything else occurs that reasonably necessitates stoppage or interruption to provision of the Service or operation of the Website or the System.
- If a User, through their use of the Service, causes a third party to sustain any kind of damage etc. that Member must resolve the matter at their own responsibility and expense and may not allow the Company to sustain any kind of damage, loss or disadvantage etc.
Article 14 Prohibited Acts
- A User may not perform any of the following acts. If a User performs any of these prohibited acts causing the Company or a third party to sustain loss, the User is responsible for fully compensating the injured party for their loss.
(a) Any act that causes or engenders concern of causing another User or the Company, trouble, disadvantage or damage. (b) Any act that injures or engenders concern of injuring the copyright rights or other intellectual property rights of the Company. (c) Any act that utilizes the Service for commercial purposes (unless prior consent is obtained from the Company). (d) Any act that disturbs public order and morals or infringes any law or ordinance or that engenders concern of causing such disturbance or infringement. (e) Any act of registering information that includes content that invites falsehood or error. (f) Any act of sending by means of e-mail or uploading to the Service etc. any computer virus, computer code, file or program etc. that is designed to obstruct, damage or limit the functionality of communications equipment, hardware or software of a computer. (g) Any other act that the Company reasonably determines is inappropriate.
- If it is determined that a Member has performed any one of the acts prescribed in the preceding clause or is subject to any of the items of Article 4 Clause 3 after the Member has been registered, the Company may, without prior notice to the Member, stop the Member from using the Service, cancel their membership registration or implement such other measures as the Company considers appropriate.
- If a Member causes the Company to sustain damage by performing any act that infringes against these Rules or by illegitimately or illegally using the Service, the Company may claim appropriate compensation for such damage (including expenses for attorney's fees) from that Member.
Article 15 Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights to Contents provided via the Service belong to the Company.
- The Company prohibits Users from duplicating, reproducing or otherwise performing any act of secondary usage of Contents regardless of the objective and will immediately implement legal measures if they discover that any such act has occurred.
- If any kind of dispute arises with a third party due to an infringement by a Member of the prescriptions of this article, the Member must resolve the dispute at their own responsibility and expense and may not allow the Company to sustain any kind of damage, loss or disadvantage etc.
Article 16 Information Management
- The Company may freely use all or part of contents sent by a User in connection with the Service to the Website or an affiliated website and a User may not make any kind of claim against the Company in relation to such usage by the Company of the Contents.
- The Company may collect the following information in order to investigate a User's access history or usage conditions or to improve service to a User.
(a) Information related to an IP address when a User accesses a server of the Website or a device identification number of a mobile terminal. (b) Information about a User's access obtained via cookie technology (meaning technology to temporarily write a file to a User's computer via a web browser to record and store information such as the last time a User visited a site and the number of visits to the site etc.).
- Users should acknowledge in advance that if they implement a setting in their web browser in order to disallow cookies there may be cases in which their usage of the Service is compromised.
Article 17 Changes to These Rules
The Company may alter these Rules without consent from Members. After these Rules are altered, unless the Company stipulates otherwise separately, the changes shall become effective from the point in time at which they are displayed on any of the websites of the Company, and thereafter Members must comply with the altered rules.
Article 18 Disputes Resolution
If there are any matters not prescribed in these Rules or if any doubts arise as to their interpretation during usage of the Service, the Company and the User concerned shall discuss the matter in good faith to resolve the issues.
Article 19 Applicable Law
These Rules are subject to and shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 20 Court of Jurisdiction
The Company and each Member agree that in the event of any dispute concerning these Rules the agreed exclusive court of first instance having jurisdiction in the matter shall be the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court depending on the amount in dispute.
Points Usage RulesArticle 1 Application
- These Points Usage Rules (hereinafter referred to as "these Rules") apply to a User (a person who has completed membership registration; hereinafter referred to simply as "Member") who purchases various products or receives a service (hereinafter referred to as a "Transaction") via the EMODA Global Online Store (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") provided by MARK-STYER Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
- These Rules comprise part of the EMODA Global Online Store Usage Rules (hereinafter referred to as "the Usage Rules") prescribed by the Company, and matters not prescribed herein are subject to application of the Usage Rules.
- If there is any difference or contradiction between the content prescribed in these Rules and that prescribed in the Usage Rules these Rules shall have priority and be applied. Further, apart from cases in which there is a difference between the content prescribed in these Rules and that prescribed in the Usage Rules or a contradiction between them, these Rules and the Usage Rules shall be applied concurrently.
Article 2 EMODA Global Online Store Points
A Member is granted EMODA Global Online Store points (hereinafter referred to as "Points") as they use the various services of the Company based on the conditions prescribed in these Rules or the regulations of each service and these Points can be used when performing a Transaction.
Article 3 Granting of Points
- Points are granted to a Member as they purchase a product or use a service by the methods prescribed for each service of the Company.
- The conditions for the granting of Points, such as the rate at which they are granted etc. is prescribed for each service of the Company and notified to each User in advance.
- Points are granted as pending points at the point in time at which a User conducts a Transaction eligible for granting of Points. After the conditions prescribed for each service of the Company are satisfied these pending points become definite points and can be used as a bonus the next time the User uses the Website. If a User cancels a Transaction or returns a product Points that have been granted to that User will be canceled or reduced, but if the User has insufficient Points to make the appropriate reduction an amount equivalent to the shortfall will be deducted in cash.
- A Transaction conducted by a User prior to their registration as a Member is not eligible for the granting of Points.
- Points granted to multiple Member IDs belonging to the same User can not be added together.
- There may be cases in which there is a Transaction which fulfills the conditions for the granting of Points but the Company determines that granting of Points would be inappropriate and does not grant the Points or cancels Points that have been granted.
Article 4 Referencing Points
- A Member may reference the Points they hold using the method prescribed by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to make a final determination concerning Points and a Member must comply.
Article 5 Using Points
- Points may be used to provide all or part of payment for a settlement price at the ratio of exchange prescribed for each service of the Company. In principle, the exchange ratio is 1 point = ¥1, and any number of Points of 500 or above is available for use.
- Points can not be exchanged for cash except as specifically determined by the Company.
- Conditions may be prescribed for each of the Company's services covering Points usage, including limiting the products and services that are eligible for Points and establishing restrictions on the usage of Points etc.
- Usage of Points is restricted to the actual Member to whom the Points were granted by the Company and usage by any third party is not permitted.
- If it is determined that a Transaction constitutes an infringement of these Rules or any Service Usage Rules, the Company may request the Member concerned to return the Points or order them to pay an amount equivalent to the amount used as bonus. In this case, the Member concerned must promptly comply with such request.
- When consumption taxes arise in conjunction with usage of Points or each bonus exchange the Member concerned is responsible for payment.
- If a product purchase or service for which Points have been used is canceled the Points used for the Transaction will be returned to the Member concerned, however a cash refund can not be made.
Article 6 Valid Term of Points
The term of validity of Points runs until the final day of the month falling one (1) year from the month during which the Points were acquired. After the valid term has expired the Points become invalid and cannot be used.
Article 7 Invalidation of Points
Points are immediately invalidated if a Member who has accrued them completes the procedures to terminate their membership in accordance with the Usage Rules or has their membership registration canceled by the Company. In this case, the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the invalidated Points.
Article 8 Liability
Each Member agrees in advance that the Company bears no responsibility whatsoever if a Member sustains loss due to any of the following reasons.
|(a)||System stoppage, delay, interruption, data loss due to any difficulty affecting a communications line or computer etc., difficulty in connection with usage of Points or illegal data access.|
|(b)||If a Member, through using the Service, causes another Member or a third party to sustain loss.|